My favourite food in the world

A plate of hot pancakes drizzled with Buckwheat Honey might be the most loved food item of the planet.


I am a food lover and I like to eat different different foods .south Indian food ,chinese food,western food etc.there are many varieties available in food although I like to taste different dishes but one of my favourite is Pani -Puri I think everyone love this food no one can deny to eat this .it's a mouthwatering dish I can eat it anytime Pani Puri is a mixture of sour and sweet water . instead of Pani Puri I like to eat south Indian food like dosa ,uttapam , idli also I like paav bhaji ,pizza , burger,cake ,chocolate etc
As I have mentioned that I am a big foodie so I for this reason my list of favourite food always get changes but these are some dishes which always remain my first priority.
I love both kind of food health and junk food .But I will suggest you to eat healthy food to maintain your weight and also our health . sometimes I like to cook food for my self as well as for my family members .food is the only key to reach out someone's heart .I also like to eat sweetcorn in rainy seasons  with the changes in environment I changed my food preferences .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Business Ideas for Students

Financial Considerations to Understand as a Student

Birthday Gift Ideas for Friends