My favourite travel destination in India

Camping in Rishikesh might be the perfect vacation for some people but not me. 


There are several destination which are  worth to visit there and it will attract you towards there nature ,beauty,culture etc.
There is many places to visit but among all of them one of my favourite is Manali which is situated in Himachal Pradesh.
This place will show you complete beauty of nature it is the best place for your vacation you can visit there with your family as well as your partner between your working hactic schedule it's beauty will give you immense peace and relaxation.The reason behind its beauty the fresh air from forest  the snowy mountains and there is many activities to explore like water rafting, paragliding, skiing etc .one of my favourite is paragliding you can see the beauty of this place from a certain height and those beautiful views make me feel more exciting it gives me relaxation happiness there are some famous temples as well  where we can visit  jaganathi devith and ragunath temple .everyone should visit there atleast once in a life  This place will never disappoint you .I would love to visit Manali whenever I get chance to visit for vacation with my friends and Himachal's beauty has a different level we can not describe it in words to see them we have to visit only there
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Business Ideas for Students

Financial Considerations to Understand as a Student

Birthday Gift Ideas for Friends